Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

BakuDome and Bakugan Brawling Rules and Regulations

Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

BakuDome and Bakugan Brawling Rules and Regulations

Post by Valentin_98 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 am

Dear Brawlers,

As you know, the BakuDome is a wonderful place in the Official Bakugan Community Era II Forums where you can brawl with all of your heart's desire. However, we all know that the rules must be kept at all times, and this is why this very topic exists here.

Bakugan Brawling Rules FAQs:

http://www.bakugan.com/gameplay/faqs

(NOTE: The above link leads to FAQs on the Official Bakugan Brawling Rules, while explaining them at the same time. Anything not covered there may be looked up in the Mechtanium Surge Rulebook and the Gundalian Invaders Rulebook.)

BakuDome Rules:

• DO NOT cheat. This includes purposely switching a card with another during the brawl, switching a Bakugan with another while rolling or doing something else with it during the brawl, and floating (sees FAQS below for details on floating).

(To be added/updated.)

FAQS

What is floating?

Floating is when a player rearranges his own deck or builds one during a brawl in order to be able to unfairly defeat his opponent. While it is very hard to tell if one is floating, there are a few signs of it being possible, which will be posted soon.

(To be added/updated.)

It is essential that all BakuDome participants have a fun and fair time while brawling on here, so please follow the main Bakugan Rulebook (with the exception of special conditions brawls) and BakuDome rules. Any questions/comments/concerns can be expressed toward me and/or any other admin on this site. Thank you and brawl on!

~Valentin and the Official Bakugan Community Era II Team
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: BakuDome and Bakugan Brawling Rules and Regulations

Post by dragofan010 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Spoiler:
    After I decided to repost the rules in the BakuDome sections, I decided to check in the regular brawls for the BakuDome, just in case.  Then I saw Val's post and thought, that was convenient, but then I read the actual post.  While it is helpful and gives the actual rules forum-wise, I expected it to be the rules to a game.  It's still helpful, so I'll post it in the same topic.

Rules to the Game:
    Supplies:
         Three Bakugan
         Three Gate Cards
              One Silver Gate Card
              One Gold Gate Card
              One Copper Gate Card
         Three Ability Cards
              One Red Ability Card
              One Blue Ability Card (Yes, they were blue.  I know how crazy that sounds)
              One Green Ability Card
         Two Support Pieces (A combination of trap, battle gear, etc.)

How to play:

1. Each player sets a gate card opposite of each other, but touching on one side.
    2. Player One will roll their Bakugan onto the field.  If it lands, it stays on the gate card.  If not, it goes to the player's used pile.
      NOTE: Use the dice roll labeled "Decider."  If it lands on an odd number, it is considered a miss.  If even, it is considered a land.  Failure to use this may result in an admin considering the move invalid and not consider the match for any ranking system or tournament.
    3. Player Two will then roll like Player One, and back and forth until two bakugan land on the same gate card.
           If one player owns both bakugan and there are two or more gate cards, he will pick one and move it to the other gate card.
           If one player owns both bakugan and there is only one gate card, it is considered a win by default.
           If they belong to different players, a battle begins.
    4. At the end of the game, who ever has won three gate cards is the winner.

The Battle Commences.

1. Who ever owns the gate card reveals it in a forum post, then have the gate cards effect take place, if there is any.
    2. Starting with the player that landed first on the gate card, both players take turns posting one action per turn.  Actions include, but are not limited to,
           Activating a Bakugan Trap
           Using a special Bakugan Trap ability card
           Swapping attributes
           Placing a Battle Gear (the printed G-Power is added automatically)
           Using a Battle Gear ability (each ability is one separate action, you cannot use both abilities at once)
           If something comes up in a match and is considered a separate action, use logic.
      NOTE: Only the first action for EACH PERSON is considered the beginning of the brawl.
    3. At the end of the battle, calculate the G-Powers and the gate card goes to the player with the highest G-Power, unless stated otherwise.
    4. Both players put their bakugans in their used piles and the winner puts the gate card in their pile.

These rules are allowed to be varied up in case of official tournament or in general without warning.  It is the player's responsibility to be up-to-date with the rules.  If you are found purposely cheating in this section, whether be these rules or Valentin's rules, the following actions will be given:
         First Time: PM Warning
         Second Time: Warning, possible suspension from BakuDome, ban from rankings
         Third Time: Ban from the BakuDome altogether.
    Enjoy brawling at MyBakuganCommunity2: The Second Era!  These rules were posted here to keep brawling fun and fair.  If you find a problem in the rules, please send me a PM.
    ~dragofan010
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 am

(Thanks dragofan for posting the official Bakugan Brawling rules. If anyone has a question or concern regarding them, please message me or dragofan. Thanks!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:46 pm