Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 am

Mark: He just broke into that Interspace program they have there or something. I know he did something just to steal Bakugan. Stole the entire army's Bakugan, if I remember correctly. The thing is, though... -looks over at the box- what's this? -looks over at Arzeth- Stand back, I'll open it. -pushes Arzeth back just to be sure he's at least a yard away from the thing- -walks over to the bed carefully- -slowly opens the box- -turns away before it is fully open, then opens it- What is it? -slowly turns back around-
    -it's one of those crystals-
    Mark: NO!!! -grabs it- -just throws it on the ground, breaking it instantly- Sorry, I just cannot stand the sight of those things, not after the day I saw them in action. -gets a chill- -sees a note inside the box- -picks it up-
    I hope you realize that your Bakugan's gone. I took your tiny little Preyas, kicked it into my palm right before I shoved you. Honestly surprised nobody noticed it until after I left. I'll be using him to show you, that "resistance" I plan to take over someday after Arzeth eventually is defeated, and that group of "scientists" what you can truly do with those things. Have fun fighting an ally.
    ~Vizor

Mark: Oh no, Preyas? -looks around frantically- Preyas, where are you?? PREYAS!
    ooc: For the record, I wasn't planning on Vizor taking Preyas until literally right after your post. I had a different idea in mind (where he'd take it during a three way brawl), but liked this one better.

Meanwhile...
    Preyas: -wakes up- -in his full form- Where... where am I? And, what has happened, where I am not in that claustrophobic little ball? -looks around- -stuck in a tube- -everything outside is dark- Hello? Anyone there?
    -one sole light turns on, and is shining directly over Vizor-
    Vizor: Hello, there. -looking dead at Preyas-
    Preyas: Who are you?
    Vizor: Your new owner. Your old kid, Mark, I believe his name is, lost you in a brawl. I'm surprised you don't remember actually.
    Preyas: Mark doesn't brawl unless he has to, just an emergency protocol.
    Vizor: I know you're a liar, I know, I saw him back in that Interspace program back on Earth.
    Preyas: Ugh, you don't make proving you're a liar easy.
    Vizor: You still don't believe me?
    Preyas: Nope. I still require proof.
    Vizor: Okay, then, I'll prove it to you. -walks over to a computer to the side- -types something in-
    -the tube starts to fill with a purple smoke, similar to the one used on the ability card earlier-
    Preyas: -starts coughing- What... -cough- is this?
    Vizor: Something to help convince you that I'm telling the truth. Don't worry, you won't feel a thing.
    Preyas: -faints- -the same thing that appeared on the Nemus's chest appears, except Preyas's attribute comes up-

~~

Mark: Ugh... -falls onto the bed- -tries to push himself up- I don't feel so good all of a sudden... Ugh, headaches. -falls back on the bed-
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 pm

-A cap covering the face of the Old man hides his grin-
    Old man:That was quite a scorcher.
    -Leans to the wall,opens soda and starts drinking-
    -Removes disguise-
    Phantom:So, Arzeth,too bad that two people have infiltrated your base and you couldn't do anything. And hey nice to meet you again kid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -GOing through the forest,reaches near the resistance base-
    Kaito:Isn't that the resistance base?
    Ryoji:Yes,but I dont know if Arzeth is still the leader? You know politics these days.
    Kaito:Well,we can call Time Patrol from here.
    -Searches for a guard-
    Kaito:Hey Black and White guy. Can you call the Delta squadron leader? We are from Time Patrol.
    -Shows I.d-
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 am

Guard that was talking to Vizor earlier: -sees Kaito- Sorry, but phone lines are dead here, we just recently got power back. You'll have to go over to someone else.

~~

Mark: You look familiar, too. Ghost, I think, the papers said or something. Although, I can't remember if you were in there by suspect, politics, or just a census.

~~

-the gas is cleared-
    Vizor: -walks over to the tube- -opens it-
    Preyas: -sitting inside in ball form- Hello, Master. What shall we do today.
    Vizor: Excellent, it worked. Let's hope it did not affect Mark in any way. We lost a chunk of pay if it did.
    Nemus: -in ball form- -on the table next to a computer- You're getting paid for this?
    Vizor: Yeah, people in the Gundalian Army pay a lot for some new soldier Bakugan willing to risk their lives.
    Nemus: So, why'd you keep me, then?
    Vizor: You're stronger than the other Bakugan I had, I can use you in a brawl in case I have to get some Bakugan myself.
    Nemus: -rolls away-
    Vizor: -rolls eyes-
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 am

ooc: Mathew is dead??? :3
    Arzeth: Phantom... how do you know? -Gets worried-
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 am

ooc: Yeah, I killed him off. Oh, wait, the phone lines went dead, Knight. lol
    Mark: -rolls eyes- He's one of them, he just witnessed the other. Unless there's someone I missed, or he means that guard that works here, they're the two.
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 am

ooc: What you all say is hard to follow. Or maybe I'm just an idiot. Neutral
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 am

ooc: Unless I missed something, Mathew did not die. All I can guarantee is that the resistance had a power shortage earlier.
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 am

-Throws the can into the dustbin-
    Phantom:Well yeah I am dead in the records,but not in real. And Arzeth,you need to improve your base's security. I know that guy Vizor. He's a huge pillar of the Gundalian Army. And hey kid, though many people are behind you,I'll take them out and also take that thing from you.And Arzeth, you might have to answer the Supreme Resistance about your easily inflitratable security.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaito:We just have to make a phone call.

dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am

Mark: No, it said there were rumors that you were alive. Just rumors, how ever, I think only one person actually believed them, and apparently had good reason to. Wait a minute... -turns to Arzeth- There's another Resistance here? What's next? The Legional Resistance? -turns back to Phantom- And he's just a pirate. Robs brawlers of Bakugan equipment, currently rumored to be brawlers and Bakugan, and sells them. My school had a drill last year about what to do in case he comes in looking for one of us. If he's with the Gundalians -pronounced it wrong on accident- like you say, then he's just the merchant. They'd probably toss him if they even have a moment of doubt in him.

~~

Officer: -listening very carefully-
    Guard: Phone lines are dead, like I said a moment ago.

~~

Vizor: -walks over to a laptop on the side- My laptop, not anyone elses. Finally, a chance to use it. -opens it- -opens a document-
    -it's a list of missions he's been assigned, in the spoiler below-
    Spoiler:
    Key: Completed.
    Priority.
    In Progress.
    Terminated.

Sneak into Crysto-Lab
    Use the crystals to make some new ability cards
    Get new minions, Currently Vestals
    Have them hunt down talented brawlers and capture their Bakugan
    Turn each into a puppet
    Confront each brawler with the revised version of their old guardian
    Capture that kid, Mark's Bakugan
    Vizor: Now all I have to do is finish the last few things on my to-do list, then I'm done with this mission, and can go off to Kudan, my home. Time to relax. -just sits in a chair-
    ooc: Two things:
    1. 暗がり (I think you pronounce it as Kudanoi) is Japanese for Darkness, a little hint at another plot I have in mind.
    2. I do plan on Vizor making a return, so don't try and kill him, please.
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

ooc: Okay, is seriously injure alright with you? Very Happy
    Arzeth: If your coming here for my bakugan... I'd think I better stop you, but before you could even attempt to attack me, I would have already killed you. -Turns knife at Phantom-
    ooc: I want Phantom to teleport away quick enough to open the Field Card to brawl, maybe Phantom v.s. Mark? So it would kinda be like Arzeth doesn't really get to brawl until later towards the end of RP?
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 am

ooc:
    1. Go ahead, and make him injured?
    2. Okay, sure. But Mark's main Bakugan is missing, so I'll have to take a bit to think of a new strategy for him to use. I was going to do that anyway, but that was suppose to be a while from now, at the very least page 20.

Mark: -stands back a bit- He never said he was going to hurt you, Sherlock. He only said that there was a problem with the security. Since that kid that looked like the technical expert isn't here, I'll go fix it for you guys. -walks out of the room- -discreetly takes a field card from Phantom's pocket on the way- -closes the door-

An hour later...
    Mark: Phew, that was easy. -looks over the security system- -invisible infarred lazers all around the place- -now pass codes and card ID scanners at every door in the building-
    -the alarms are already going off-
    Mark: Already? -glances at a computer- -it has map of the place and a blinking light- -goes to the place with the blinking light- Hey, that's the kid from earlier.
    Officer: -standing outside- -surrounded by guards-
    Mark: -runs out there- Hey, what are you guys doing? He's one of you guys!
    Head Guard: -takes out paper- Someone put him on the black list, people to arrest immediately if we catch him.
    Mark: -rolls eyes- Let me see that. -takes the paper- -reads it carefully- Martin Kuso. Wait a minute... Kuso? -turns back to the guard- This must be a mistake. Let me take him to one of the bedrooms and lock him in, we'll take care of this later.
    ooc: I finally found a name for him! lol
    Martin (Officer): You've gotta be kidding me.
    Guard: -takes paper back- -looks it over- Why are you on the list of people to trust, again?
    Mark: -takes Martin- Because they were looking for me for some reason. -takes Martin to where Arzeth and Phantom were-
    Martin: [whispering] [size=8]You're not locking me in one of the rooms, are you?
    Mark: Nope. -thinks Arzeth knows why Martin was on the list, if he was not put on it by accident-
    Vizor: -watching from the distance again- -the one who put him on the list- [thinking] Kuso, Grit, let's see how long until they realize this here...
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 am

-Smiles as Mark leaves-
    [thinking][i] Phantom:Fell for it.
    Phantom:So Arzeth, do you remember that day? The day of our brawl with the Gundalian Brothers.
    -Smiles and Knife disappears from Arzeth's hands-
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Reaches a small shop with a phone-
    -Shinichi inserts a coin into the phone-
    Shinichi:Hello, this is Shinichi Kudo from Time Patrol,I'd Like to speakto the Resistance Leader Arzeth
    ooc:@dragofan010 Supreme Resistance is a person who is above the leader like the Supreme court Judge
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 am

ooc: I thought they would have just had a judge on NV. lol
    Mark: -hears a phone ringing in the resistance base- That's impossible, I checked not even ten minutes ago, you can't make a call in this place...
    Martin: It could be a cell, or someone's hiding something from everyone. -walks into the room Arzeth and Phantom were in- -shocked at what ever you two come up with- What's going on here???

~~

Vizor: -chuckles to himself- [thinking] Time to finish the job. -walks down to the guards that were around Martin and Mark- -throws something similar to a death ball at them-
    Guards: -believe it to be a death ball- -never seen anything like it before- -try to run off-
    -the ball opens up, and some thing, out of lack of better word, comes out and pulls the guards into it, then the ball closes-
    Vizor: -picks up the ball- I'll use them as the Gundalian's army tomorrow. But in the mean time, I'll use them as back up if these guys have a back up plan. -picks up a key card a guard dropped- -puts it in one of the security panel- -easily guesses the combination- -walks into the building without setting an alarm-
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 am

Arzeth: -Smiles- No my friend, you fell for it. -Punches at Phantom and pulls Gauntlet since he saw Mark take away his field card- Gauntlet Power Strike!
    AcemasterBB
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Lock Kurosaki
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by AcemasterBB on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 am

Ooc:sorry bout the delay didn't get notifications so whts been happening?
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 am

ooc: I revealed the mysterious character known as Vizor. We don't know who he is, where he comes from, where he lives(d), not a thing. Well, at least I do. Then it is revealed that Martin Kuso (AKA Officer) lose his only Bakugan in a brawl, and is still alive. Vizor confronted him in the middle of the woods after the brawlers invaded the base. Later, after all of the brainwashed brawlers were cleared out, Mark fixed the security system, after Vizor broke in and stole Preyas...
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 am

ooc: I'm sorry, I just realized that I never continued the story. I would have edited the post, but everyone who saw my little recap wouldn't get an alert for this. So, sorry if this is going to annoy anyone.
    Mark: You've gotta be kidding me. -walks over to Arzeth, since nobody replied with a gauntlet- [whispering to him] Don't waste your time, he won't reply and he'll probably pull out that sword thing on you and kill you. -turns to Phantom- And if you don't mind, nobody other than him is trying to harm you right now. If anyone else wanted you dead, or what ever you feared that made you fake your death or what ever you did, we would've called a few guards in by now.
    -Mark's phone rings-
    Mark: I thought the phones were out? A phone was ringing out there, now mine is, as well. If you'll excuse me, -walks out of the room- -closes the door- -looks down the empty hallway- -answers the phone call-

On the Phone Call...
    Mark: Hello?
    Vizor: Long time no see.
    Mark: Who is this?
    Vizor: It's impolite to ask someone else's name without introducing yourself.
    Mark: -not recognizing Vizor's voice- It's impolite to call someone and act as if they're a creepy stalker, like Slenderman.
    Vizor: And it's rude to leave people in the middle of a conversation. Well, to be fair, you had to take a call, and you can yell at those two later.
    Mark: Who are you talking about?
    Vizor: Arzeth and Phantom, probably?
    Mark: -stops for a moment- -takes out field card- You never answered, who is this?
    Vizor: I'll give you a clue, the only guy in this building, other than you, with a working phone.
    Mark: -starting to calm down- Okay, so it's not someone who was spying on us, then. We were pretty loud.
    Vizor: You realize I can hear you, right?
    Mark: Why don't you tell me who this is, before I go to finish this conversation?
    Vizor: -suspecting Arzeth or Phantomm to be eavesdropping- -took a wild guess that Mark was yelling at the two- Let me give you another hint, -you could hear him setting the phone down, and walk away. Then walking back, then putting something up to the phone-
    Preyas: Mark, is that you?
    Mark: Preyas??
    Preyas: Mark, don't come, it's a trap!
    Vizor: -pulls him away from the phone- You want your guardian back? Come and get him. -hangs up-

Where Vizor is...
    Vizor: -laughing- -puts Preyas on the table- -in the hall where there was a ringing phone- No guards in this place, the only people not in my hypno-ball are your old guardian and the two idiots fighting instead of looking for me, oh, this is going perfect! -sits down-
    Preyas: What's next, master? I'm itching a brawl.
    Vizor: That's what that smoke was suppose to do. Trick you into believing that I am your master and turn you into a brawling machine. Hm, this will be ridiculously easy, now.
    Preyas: I don't care how easy it is, I want to brawl!

~~

(Still on the phone call)
    Mark: Hello?? Anyone???
    Martin: -was listening in- You're glad I thought the phone lines being dead was odd.
    Mark: Kuso, is that you?
    Martin: Come on, I'll come over there. You get Arzeth and Phantom. We can find this kid.

~~

Mark: -dashes into the room- Guys, Vizor's in this building, everyone except us and Martin are missing, we have to go get him! -motioning for everyone to follow him out-
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 am

Arzeth: -Gives an agitated look to Phantom but follows Mark anyways-
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 am

Mark: -runs down the hall- -trying to find the room that Vizor was calling from-
    Martin: -rolling eyes-
    Mark: Found it! -slams the door open-
    -there's an empty room, except for Vizor sitting in a chair-
    Vizor: -chuckling- I was wondering how long it'd take. That felt like two days.
    Mark: -runs over to him- -slams him and the chair over- -leans onto the ground- Where's Preyas?
    Vizor: -laughs- You mean, you haven't figured it out, yet?
    Mark: Where is he? -takes out field card-
    Vizor: Try me. I activated my gauntlet. Someone else in the room did, as well. I'm not revealing who. I can throw a Bakugan up into the air at any time I want, and he'll stand, and possibly kill you.
    Mark: You wouldn't kill me, you need me and Martin alive.
    Vizor: -laughs- And do I need Arzeth, for what ever reason you came up with?
    Martin: -looks up at the ceiling- How tall is this room? Wait a minute... Arzeth! -jumps towards Arzeth, pushing him to the ground, across the room-
    -a Bakugan, not able to be described yet, falls onto the ground, nearly killing the two-
    Mark: -nearly about to kill Vizor- Was that your doing?
    Vizor: You're kidding me, right? Look at it, it's his Bakugan, that stupid Nemus.
    -the smoke from the fog clears and you can see Martin's Nemus-
    Vizor: How else would he have known that Nemus was up there?
    Martin: You liar.
    Mark: Why would he try to kill Arzeth, and then risk his own life to save him?
    Vizor: If Arzeth died, who would be in charge of the Resistance? Since he saved his life, who is Arzeth most likely to choose when he eventually leaves?
    Mark: -rolls eyes-
    Martin: -fearing that Arzeth believes it- Sir, he's lying!
    Vizor: That's something only a guilty person would say. -kicks Mark off of him- -runs out of the room-
    Mark: Get back here!
    Martin: -goes to follow him-
    Nemus: Not on my watch. -grabs Martin- Go, Arzeth, save that little kid. Go ahead, while I catch up with my old friend.

~~

Mark: Get back here, you moron!!
    Vizor: -stops- How about you catch up to me? -starts running off again-
    ooc: For the record, this RP is close to an end.
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Post by Knight on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:17 am

ooc: Wait... so what should I do... :3
    Arzeth: -Runs after Vizor as he stops to a dead end- It's over Vizor.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 am

Vizor: -laughs- You have nothing on me, you idiot. -drops a key card- Him, on the other hand... -types something onto gauntlet- -disappears-
    Mark: I remember that card! -runs over to it- -picks it up- That old guy, Ben, I think his name was. In that research facility. He had this card. This must be the key into the research facility!
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:52 pm

ooc:I actually had a long post just before Knight's post of giving an agitated look at Phantom and also if dragofan didn't paste his last post then I would have an Interesting character to introduce.

-Phantom slowly walks arriving into the area where Vizor and Mark are-
    -Hands in pocket-
    Phantom:Well,Well,Well... The great leader Arzeth let a criminal on the loose. This should be interesting.
    -Phantom takes out a card-
    Phantom:You know what this is?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Kaito,Shinichi, and Ryoji drinking tea at the same tea stall-
    -A man with is face and body covered with a shawl and a cup of tea beside is sitting on the opposite bench-
    -The three men become suspicious about this guy-

ooc:Ok,so Drago,can you put up a list of characters that have appeared in this story cause its getting flooded with characters. Ok so this new one is Kitaro Kuroba,an old partner of Vizor and quite an Known criminal.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:01 am

ooc: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????? I spent half an hour typing my reply, then my computer bugged up and deleted ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ever, I'll just paraphrase what I said.
    1. No, I said Vizor worked alone.
    2. I used Mark, Preyas, Martin, Vizor, Nemus, and Ben. Knight used Mathew, ???, and Arzeth. You're using a whole bunch of characters I cannot remember off hand and I am too lazy to guess or look back. And, Bronzebrawler used one character in the very beginning that I cannot use.
    3. After that I made a good joke for once about me wasting 30 seconds of your time.

Mark: Probably your field card back, that went missing. -turned around- And you have no reason to hold Arzeth responsible. He was in a different area that, according to the judicial system of Alpha City, is considered top secret, no proof that can be held against him. -grins- Besides, he wasn't let in. He broke in.

~~

ooc: At this point, I did not write it earlier.
    Martin: -trying to get out of Nemus's grasp-
    Vizor: -appears in the room- -makes sure the door is locked- -holds out hand- Gate card, close.
    Nemus: -drops Martin- -goes back into ball form- -flies over to Vizor-
    Martin: You... let me live?
    Vizor: Don't mention it. I only let him spare you so I could get some info from you myself. -disappears- -reappears behind Vizor- You didn't keep your end of the deal. -tackles Martin-
    Martin: -pushes him off- Deal? You blackmailed me!
    Vizor: I personally see no difference, you still agreed to it. -shoves him against the wall-
    -a magnetic brace locks around Martin's legs, stopping him from moving again-
    Martin: -annoyed- In blackmail, I have no say in the matter.
    Vizor: No, you could have let me keep your Bakugan. But, nope. You agreed to the deal. You make sure they never find Arzeth again, and you could have your Bakugan back.
    Martin: [thinking]I thought they would have stopped you by now and gotten Nemus back.
    Vizor: But now, they'll find you here, proof that you were a part of this, and you'll spend life in prison. You can't prove that I forced you to agree to anything. All they can prove is that you attacked me, and I shoved you against the wall to stop you. -shows a bruise he has on his arm-
    Martin: They wouldn't believe that.
    Vizor: Watch them. -places a video on the table- -unlocks the door- -disappears-
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:24 pm

ooc:Hey i really need to introduce this character. Ok how about a known person of vizor?

Phantom:Top level politics. Only three people knew what happened that afternoon. I,that arzeth and ..... heh!
    -Disappears and card drops to the floor-
    -The Card is actually a security disabler proof-
    -A message left by Phantom-
    Hey Kid,
    Ask that Arzeth what happened that afternoon? And for preyas,you can find him where the fireball sinks and the old lady dies of cold

ooc:So,the answer to this riddle is the location of Vizor. Hey drago,please accept this,k. Now the answer to this riddle is a grave of an old woman near the sea.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

ooc: I'll try to remember that for later. Or, maybe even a possible next RP (because I say, if I get out two posts a day like it has been lately, it'll be done in less than a week, I hypothesize. No promises though, that I'll remember.
    Mark: -walks over to it- -reads the note- Hm, I'll keep this just in case I need something to write on. -grins- -stuffs the thing in pocket- And, I don't really care about who the third person is, creepy guy. Not that I need to know, anyway.
    Martin: -still locked up in the room- Help!!! Someone, help!!!
    Mark: Oh, we forgot about Martin! -runs over to the room Martin is in- -shoves the door open-
    Martin: Mark, help, please!
    Mark: What's this? -picks up the tape- -runs over to the bars holding back Martin- -unlocks them quickly-
    Martin: I don't know, he just put it there, Vizor.
    Mark: Let me see. -walks over to a conveiniently placed television and video player- -insert the tape- -watches it-
    Spoiler:
    Vizor: I told you I'd make your Nemus stronger.
    Martin: -sarcastically- And faster, and tougher, and eviler.
    Vizor: So? This is something you rarely find in life, you should appreciate this gift I gave you.
    Martin: -rolls eyes-
    Vizor: So, you want me to give you your Nemus back, all back to normal? -holds out Martin's Nemus-
    Martin: Nemus! -reaches out to grab it-
    Vizor: -quickly pulls back- First, you have to do one thing for me.
    Martin: Always a catch. What is it, you idiot?
    Vizor: Arzeth. Mark. I want them. I want them as my own personal minions, as well as their Bakugan.
    Martin: So?
    Vizor: Find them. Lock them in some room, and knock them out. When they're finished, I'll go in and take them, then give you your reward. Well?
    Martin: -thinks about it for a minute- Deal.
    Vizor: -grins- Thank you. -climbs a tree- -disappears before Martin could follow him-
    ooc: Hm, so was it blackmail? Or did Martin really agree to team with Vizor?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:50 pm