Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)

Kaljinyu
    Bakusensei
    Bakusensei

Roleplay Chars
    Name: 25
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)

Post by Kaljinyu on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 am

Aired today at 10:00 AM on Cartoon Network. Don't know if and/or when it airs in Canada.

Would've made this thread earlier, before the episode aired so we could discuss it while we watched it, but I didn't know it was even airing, Cartoon Network didn't report the schedule properly. Fortunately, I tuned in and realized it was on.

First things first, kind of a twist ending at the... end, there, Gunz, the REAL Gunz, is evil now? Of his own accord? He decided he would destroy Dan and the Brawlers AND Reptak? Is this for real? Shocking that the Nonets would ally themselves with Gunz and actually try to save HIS life, not even knowing who he was. I guess revenge makes strange bedfellows. Didn't know the Nonets had honor within them.

Second, Worton, he walked straight into the Doom Dimension, holy crap. He just said "No, thanks", and decided he would banish himself to the Doom Dimension because he didn't think the Nonets stood a chance against Dan and Wiseman. I'm gonna miss that braniac.

Next week there will be no new Bakugan in America because it will be Christmas Eve. And I don't know if Canada will be airing Bakugan on Christmas Day either. So we're gonna have to wait a while.
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)

Post by megaman_007 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Yeah!!

Kaljinyu
    Bakusensei
    Bakusensei

Roleplay Chars
    Name: 25
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Kaljinyu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I also wanted to add, the Brawlers? They got sucked into the Doom Dimension instantly. A wise man named Dan Kuso once described it best when he said "Aw, SNAP!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:17 pm