Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

Hello fellow brawlers!

megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Hello fellow brawlers!

Post by megaman_007 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Allow me to introduce myself!
    My name is Arikksen from the original bakugan community and also megaman's brother. So he will be on a vacation for a while and until then I'd be looking after the site.

Thank you,
    Arikksen
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    320/320  (320/320)

Re: Hello fellow brawlers!

Post by Knight on Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 am

Thanks for reminding me this site exists. Razz
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 am

I am sorry. The site was inactive for a long period of time. Honestly he too forgot that he had this site.But I see That the e-mail couldnt gather much of the members. Just two I guess
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

To be perfectly honest (And I don't wish to be, here), I doubt it was just two people that got the e-mail. Probably more, just two people who actually wanted to come back. Sad

Oh my, just saw the McDonald's commercial with the new box, that thing scared the Doom Dimension out of me. lol Couldn't resist writing that.
    Shadewolf
    BakuMinisters
    BakuMinisters

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Sam
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Shadewolf on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 am

I rarely ever check the email I used to sign up with this site, so I never saw the email-- and I'm not really sure how to change my email to the one I check everyday??
    But I put the site on my bookmarks bar so I'll remember it and I check it pretty often, but I usually don't know what to say.

And yeah, the new mcdonalds box thing is creepy--
    i really question who comes up with ideas like that and why they thought it was good pff
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 am

Welcome back, then.  Good to hear someone else is going to check the site more often and this place does not die Smile

It's also good to hear that someone is on the same note as me as far as fast food chains go Smile

OH MY GOODNESS I JUST FINISHED SUPER DANGAN RONPA 2 TOO MANY FEELS THROUGHOUT THE SERIES, TOO MANY SCREAMS IN FRUSTRATION (MAINLY AT THE LP-ER NOT MAKING ENGLISH SUBTITLES FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE 5TH CHAPTER'S TRIAL, EVEN THOUGH I IRONICALLY HAD IT SPOILED YESTERDAY ON ACCIDENT), TOO MANY FEELS!!!
    (I can't wait for the spinoff one, even if it doesn't have Hinata-kun or Naegi-kun in it.  Guess I'll just have to deal with his sister.)

EDIT: I'm sorry, I stupidly forgot to respond to the e-mail thing.  I know in the past I noticed something about changing e-mails on Forumotions (mainly due to my old site, but still comes in handy here), so I checked to see where to change the e-mail.  Unless I missed the option somewhere, it must be disabled.  Not sure if Megaman did this (I'd assume so, although I personally do not understand why) or if another admin changed it for some reason (maybe Monokuma decided to sneak on).  I'd change the setting so you could do this, but I'm sure Megaman (or whoever) has his (or her, not sure of the list of admins off hand, not sure if any of the admins on here are girls) reasons and I don't want to change anything and annoy someone.

Last edited by dragofan010 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My stupidity.)
    Shadewolf
    BakuMinisters
    BakuMinisters

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Shadewolf on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 am

Hhm, that's okay--
    They probably had their reasons for doing it (or it was an accident lol). I'll justtry and remember to go to this site more often and try not to forget for like 5 days like i did now--

as for Super Dangan Ronpa 2-- I still need to get into those games. I read a bit of a let's play on the first game but I didn't get too far. I want to continue it soon but I'm lazy so probably not gonna happen lol
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 am

I doubt it was an accident, they would have had to click it then save it, requiring a conscious effort (or a terrible skill of using the computer mouse).
    I guess, worse case scenario, you could always make a new account.

Ooh, a chance to spoil...
    NEJI DIES
    HIKARO IS CRUSHED
    MYAKU BREAKS A RULE AND IS KILLED
    I JUST PULLED RANDOM NAMES AND RANDOM SITUATIONS OFF OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPENS IN DR AND THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT EXIST (There is actually a Sakura in DR and a Hinata in SDR2, though, so they must love Naruto in Japan).
    Shadewolf
    BakuMinisters
    BakuMinisters

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Shadewolf on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Nah, I'll probably be okay with the old email.

And pff, yeah-- there is probably a lot of Naruto fans in Japan, but those names could just be common Japanese names and they just chose them without thinking about Naruto, but who knows--
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey Megaman is back!

Sponsored content