Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

It's been years

Instinct

It's been years

Post by Instinct on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:14 am

Hey guys, its been years. I wanted to check up on you guys. I don't think I was liked much in the community but its me, Cyber Vulcan, Lord Cross Buster and many other names. I may not be able to check up here often so here's all the places to find me
    Twitter: Instinct_rT  Xbox: Instinct rT Hearthstone: Instinct#1230 You can ask for my Kik or Skype through one of those. I hope you all have been well and hopefully we can reminisce soon. Very Happy
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Re: It's been years

Post by megaman_007 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 am

Hey,
    How have you been? It's been literally years. The mind wonders where did everyone go?

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 8:05 am