Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

Attention!

Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Attention!

Post by Valentin_98 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 am

As the description says, there might be a way of getting the original Bakugan Community back.

Anyways, so I was talking to a friend of mine in Canada on the phone, who had called to celebrate me a happy birthday. We talked, and she asked about the time I got banned from the Community (we all know the story, if you don't, I got hacked, and yeah) and I told her that it turned out that I was hacked and I told her that I had proof that I was hacked (which I do - a lot of it, I believe). She asked me if I told the company (Spin Master) who owned the Community that I was hacked. I said that I sent them numerous emails explaining that I was hacked on the Bakugan Community and I sent Spin Master proof to back up my claim. My friend then asked me if they did anything, and I said that they just said that I did those bad things (that I never did) and that they wouldn't do anything, even though I had proof that showed that I was innocent. So my friend then said that I could sue SM (Spin Master). Now, if you're wondering "What does all of this have to do with getting the Community back?", KEEP READING.
    I then explained to her that SM shut down the Community in order to make Bakugan "more socializing" (which turned out to be a BIG fail, in my perspective anyways) on Facebook and etc. So, she then asked me if other people wanted the Community back. I said yes, which is the truth. Now here's the good part - my friend said that if I win in my case (if I sue SM) about my hacked account (where, if the Community was still in existence, which it is somewhere in data files, I could get my account back, but the Community is needed), and if I provide proof that people want the Community back, the Community has a chance at coming back. COMING BACK.

Guys, this could mean that if I decide to file a complaint against SM and win my case, if you guys who want the Community to come back admit that you want it back, and, possibly, though might not be needed, if there's proof that SM's doing a bad job at making Bakugan "more social" through Facebook and etc., there might as well be a chance that the Community will come back. After all, it makes perfect sense. If the Community was still online and if I were to win my case, I would get my account back, correct? However, since the Community's shut down, BUT since people want it to come back AND SM's doing a bad job at making Bakugan "more social" without the Community, and SM still owes me my account, because of these turns of events, the Community might as well reopen again!

Alright, now discuss your opinions on this. And if you want to help, just say so.
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Re: Attention!

Post by Valentin_98 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 am

UPDATE: A good friend of mine on the Bakugan Wikia read this and said that this could work. However, he said that the risk is that it's expensive and time-consuming. Just saying and if double-posting isn't allowed on here, sorry.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 am

Wow, I can already see the news update: Kid sues toy company over him getting hacked! lol. But on a serious note, they have what they need to be deemed innocent in this (-cough- unreasonable -cough-) case. In the Terms and Conditions section, it says that you're in charge of your account, no matter what happens to it (you could send the message to yourself on a new account, you could have told someone your password, etc. It's all your responsibility). And, how many cases in computer hacking do you know of that ended up in the owner of the site gets sued? People've been hacked before, and nobody has ever blamed the owner.

All in all, I do want the community to return. But, a lawsuit against Spinmaster won't fix anything, unless your parent's wallet is fat and you need it to stop eating so much dough (Yay, my horrible joke is over.).
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:28 am

They (SM) get sued for having bad customer service, which they could get sued for. And what if the hacker had hacking software? (Yes that exists.) I have no idea on how to prevent someone from using hacking software.

Also, maybe we all could donate money or do something like that to someone who can help that was once part of the Bakugan Community, like an adult.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 am

If you could be sued for that, Facebook must owe trillions of dollars to people, alone. And you could take it up with the police, then. You can't blame the people who own the site.
    ~~~~~~
    Yeah. "Hey, Mom, Dad, can we donate money to a rich toy company to make a site that barely anyone went on, had hackers, people who curse, put inopropriate pictures on line, and has a lot of fighting?"
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:33 am

It sounds like you really don't want the Community to come back...
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 am

I do, it's just that I don't want anyone supporting anything that's destined to fail.
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 am

Well, it's obvious that the new methods of SM for making Bakugan more socializing are failing, and that we all want the Community back.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:41 am

Oh, and your lawyer v.s. theirs will help anything?

Kaljinyu
    Bakusensei
    Bakusensei

Roleplay Chars
    Name: 25
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Kaljinyu on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Whatever happened to that guy who offered to brawl Spin Master for the management rights to the forum? Now that's a prize fight, I woulda paid money to see that go down.

If the Bakugan Community was to come back, I wonder how many people would join it. How would they know it was back? Would they check the site and see? Would they get an e-mail or something?

Now, if we can take that way of getting the word out about a forum, and apply it to our own forums, we could become the new Bakugan Community. All of these forums, together.
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    450/1000  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey Valentin dragofan010 got a point... first thing is that its was in the terms and conditions that a person is in charge of his/her acc and another thing is that spinmaster does not onlymake bakugan but many others too,so they might be such cases rising everyday and everytime someone sues them they will be shut down and then the community is a very far target we would have to close down every site whose main topic would be bakugan. no official community is not made within hours and sometimes the person who sues has to go to the court for many years after which he gets either justice or not...spinmaster might have dumped the community like a person dumps their kitchen waste in the garbage... so i dont think it will help anyway...only if spinmaster agrees without any such action... we all want it back but not by breaching its leader... and now something came to my mind that bakugan is sponsored by many companies and not only spinmaster..so it will require their opinion also
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 am

True that someone is responsible for their account, but you can't stop hacking software just like that. Depending if the hackers DID use hacking software, which exists.
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 am

Then, let me repeat myself. Call the {Fill in initials for your city}PD then!
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    250/250  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 am

Hmmm, not such a bad idea.

Kaljinyu
    Bakusensei
    Bakusensei

Roleplay Chars
    Name: 25
    Experience:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Kaljinyu on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:19 am

Now I got my dander up and feel like battling a huge corporation, whether it be Brawling, Dueling, Pokémon battling, Beyblading, Battle B-Daman, Medabots, Dagedar, this new Monsuno thing, whatever I can get into!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:19 pm